Journalism & Media Studies
To provide students with:
- An understanding of the role of the different media in modern society
- A thorough grounding in the role of the journalist
- Knowledge of specific media roles and skills
- The skills to research, write and present effective copy
- Skills in presenting publications for the market place
- An awareness of the legal environment in which the media operate.
Journalism & Media Studies – Diploma
The ICM Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies is awarded on completion of all above subjects.