To provide students with a body of knowledge which will:
- Enable them to understand and identify consumer needs and trends
- Enable them to understand, define and segment markets
- Provide an understanding of the importance of pricing and pricing strategies
- Develop an understanding of channels of distribution and routes to market
- Develop an understanding of the patterns of consumer behaviour
- Enable them to develop and apply advertising and promotional strategies
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher level marketing or communications studies at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
The Diploma in Marketing – Part 1
The ICM Diploma in Marketing is awarded on completion of all Part 1 subjects.
The Advanced Diploma in Marketing – Part 2
The ICM Advanced Diploma in Marketing is awarded on completion of all Parts 1 and Part 2 subjects.
The Graduate Diploma in Marketing – Part 3
The ICM Graduate Diploma in Marketing is awarded on completion of Parts 1, Part 2 and Part 3 subjects.