Registering as a Learner with ICM
In order to undertake any ICM examination it will be necessary for you to register with ICM as a Learner Member. You can obtain a Learner Registration Application form from your ICM Teaching Centre. You need to complete the form and send it to ICM, together with the relevant Learner Registration fee and a Passport photograph.
Upon receipt of your application, we will send you written confirmation of your learner membership and provide you with your learner ID number and your Student ID Card. Your membership will be valid for one calendar year from the date of registration. If you have not completed your studies within one year, you can renew your Learner Membership for the subsequent year/s upon payment of the relevant fee. The relevant fees can be found within Our Charging Structure.
Ownership of an ICM ID card provides benefits such as:
- Free access to a suite of eLearning courses (coming in April 2019).
- Free access to eBooks (coming in April 2019).
- A discussion forum giving direct access to your ICM Examiners (coming in April 2019).
- Downloadable resources to facilitate your study skills, e.g. revision timetable and, for some units, additional practice exercises.
- Tutorials on how to achieve the best marks in your exam.
- You are automatically entered into our annual draw to win a tablet and ICM branded merchandise. Winners will be announced on 14th December 2019.
Please refer to your ICM Country Coordinator for more details regarding benefits and rewards in your area.
ICM Qualification Entry Requirements
ICM qualifications are structured in 'Levels'. These Levels are designed to provide learners with structured and progressive development of skills and knowledge.
ICM Diploma Qualification
Entry to an ICM Diploma requires completion of secondary education or equivalent. For example:
ICM Advanced Qualification
Entry to an ICM Advanced Diploma requires completion of the following:
ICM Graduate Diploma Qualification
Entry to an ICM Graduate Diploma requires completion of the following:
ICM Post Graduate Diploma Qualification
Registration for an ICM Post Graduate Diploma is accepted from those:
Please contact your ICM Approved Centre for details of:
- Accreditation of prior learning and experience.
- Entrance with advanced standing.
- Progression routes.