We are now welcoming applications from Teaching Centres wishing to offer the ICM Level 2 Award in Psychology (RQF). ICM Centre Approval and Student Registration is open via following the simple steps in this link: https://www.icm.education/centre-signup.
“I enjoyed teaching this course and I would recommend this course to other teachers”
“The level of the course is appropriate”
“[The teaching content] is easy to understand, it is explained well, the topics are good”
“[The online resource is] Interactive” “I like the self-testing and multi-media”
Benefits of the ICM Level 2 Award in Psychology:
· Supports students while they to design, conduct and evaluate individual practical psychological research from the range of options provided.
· Provides an introduction to psychology through the exploration of contemporary social issues
· Debates and discussion of films with psychological themes.
· Same level of demand as a GCSE (Level 2) but with reduced teaching content requiring fewer teaching hours.
· The qualification recommends 28 guided learning hours (GLH) over 28weeks.
· Certified by a 1 hour written examination (Ofqual regulated certificate).
· Teachers and Learners have access to Moodle compatible free, interactive learning resources which comprehensively cover the entire qualification.
For more information visit here or go to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here.
If you would like to discuss this with a member of our team please do not hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01202 490555).