We are now welcoming applications from Teaching Centres wishing to offer the ICM Level 2 Award in Psychology (RQF). ICM Centre Approval and Student Registration is open via following the simple steps in this link: https://www.icm.education/centre-signup.
“I enjoyed teaching this course and I would recommend this course to other teachers”
“The level of the course is appropriate”
“[The teaching content] is easy to understand, it is explained well, the topics are good”
“[The online resource is] Interactive” “I like the self-testing and multi-media”
Benefits of the ICM Level 2 Award in Psychology:
· Supports students while they to design, conduct and evaluate individual practical psychological research from the range of options provided.
· Provides an introduction to psychology through the exploration of contemporary social issues
· Debates and discussion of films with psychological themes.
· Same level of demand as a GCSE (Level 2) but with reduced teaching content requiring fewer teaching hours.
· The qualification recommends 28 guided learning hours (GLH) over 28weeks.
· Certified by a 1 hour written examination (Ofqual regulated certificate).
· Teachers and Learners have access to Moodle compatible free, interactive learning resources which comprehensively cover the entire qualification.
If you would like to discuss this with a member of our team please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or telephone (01202 490555).