This is not available as a Single Subject.
Main Topics of Study:
Students will build on the knowledge gained in earlier units and this project will enable the demonstration of a range of knowledge and skills including:
- Project identification
- Analysing a real-life situation
- Designing the system in relation to specific elements such as input, output, file structures and procedures
- Developing a computer program in a suitable programming language
- Incorporating test procedures for the program
- Producing appropriate documentation
Example Candidate Response Booklet
Example Candidate Response (ECR) Booklets are a source of crucial information for Centres and Candidates as they use real candidate responses. We ask Senior Examiners to comment on five or more responses in terms of why the mark was awarded with commentary about how to improve the answer (if necessary).