This is not available as a Single Subject.
Main Topics of Study:
- The historical background and development of corporate governance
- The growing significance of ethical approaches to business activity in the global marketplace
- The importance of trust, fairness and transparency
- The effect of corporate governance on the firm, the directors, shareholders and a full range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Models of voluntary versus statutory corporate governance
- Codes of conduct, recognised good practice versus regulatory controls
- Dealing with corruption
- Anti-trust and fair competition initiatives
- The role of the Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Socially and environmentally responsible approaches to business development, projects, markets and global trade
- Ethics and the consumer view
Example Candidate Response Booklet
Example Candidate Response (ECR) Booklets are a source of crucial information for Centres and Candidates as they use real candidate responses. We ask Senior Examiners to comment on five or more responses in terms of why the mark was awarded with commentary about how to improve the answer (if necessary).