- The nature of a “people” business: Objectives, tasks and responsibilities
- Assessing staffing needs: Who do we need and how many?
- Recruitment: How to get the right person
- Staff training systems: How to get the right person to do the right job in the correct manner
- Motivations and Incentives: How to get the right person to come back the next day
- Benefits to the Individual, Management and Organisation
- Effective and efficient staff management: morale, performance and improving the bottom line
Example Candidate Response Booklet
Example Candidate Response (ECR) Booklets are a source of crucial information for Centres and Candidates as they use real candidate responses. We ask Senior Examiners to comment on five or more responses in terms of why the mark was awarded with commentary about how to improve the answer (if necessary).