- The process of customer grouping, its methodologies and role in retail operations
- The importance of customer loyalty in a competitive environment
- Methods of gaining and maintaining loyalty
- Elements of customer service linked to customer needs and wants
- Aspects of customer needs in wider consumer groups
- Practical application of loyalty theory
Example Candidate Response Booklet
Example Candidate Response (ECR) Booklets are a source of crucial information for Centres and Candidates as they use real candidate responses. We ask Senior Examiners to comment on five or more responses in terms of why the mark was awarded with commentary about how to improve the answer (if necessary).